Announcing new speakers for the Business of APIs conference in London
The sixth annual Business of APIs (BAPI) conference is moving across the pond to London on November 6, 2012.
We're excited to announce a handful of new speakers who will explain how APIs create competitive advantages in business. They include:
- Asad Kahn, Senior Lead Program Manager in Microsoft's Business Platform Division. He is responsible for helping to build the next generation of enterprise data management technologies.
- John O'Donovan, Director of Architecture and Development at Press Association. He has pioneered the use of “meta data” to drive new workflows and integrate intelligent, semantic technologies into enterprise.
- Justin Fitzpatrick, COO /(interim) CFO at Duedil
- Martyn Davies, Developer Evangelist at SendGrid. He can usually be found presenting, demoing, hacking and chatting during hack days, conferences and meetups in the UK & Europe on a regular basis.
- Phil Leggetter, Developer Evangelist at Pusher. He assists developers in understanding and using real-time web technologies.
The London BAPI sessions should prove to be both informative and inspiring, on the heels of API University, which will be held prior to BAPI from 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. GMT.
API University is a half-day of technical sessions for API professionals (taking place before BAPI). The sessions are designed to teach foundational concepts, strategic best practices and promotional strategies used in the world's most successful APIs.
Tickets are still available for BAPI London and API University, but are going fast so be sure to get yours today!
In case you missed BAPI San Francisco, BAPI New York or can’t make it to London, be sure to check out the founder of ProgrammableWeb John Musser's talk at BAPI San Francisco below and check our blog for updates.