New Speakers Announced at All Three Business of APIs Conferences
We’re less than two weeks from BAPI SF. While you still have a few days left for San Francisco early bird pricing, we want everyone to be up to speed on new speakers and talks that have confirmed. We’ve just announced the addition of the following new speakers and talks to its BAPI conference lineup in each city:
• GetSatisfaction CEO Wendy Lea will join moderator Victoria Barret of Forbes Magazine for a fireside chat about her journey from traditional partner ecoystems to APIs.
• John Sheehan of If This Then That (IFTTT) will join Klout and others on a panel informing API providers “What Developers Want.”
• 3Taps CEO Greg Kidd will take the stage to discuss the meaning of “ownership” when public data on the internet is made available for purchase through an API.
• Yellow Pages Group Canada’s API evangelist Bradley Wing will present on the future of business in the age of the API Fanboy.
• Edmunds Director of Open Platform Ismail Elshareef will present on bringing innovation to the rebirth of the American auto sales industry through APIs.
• Tumblr’s John Bunting and Hacker League’s Abe Stanway will join others in our popular ongoing “what developers want” panel.
• 3Taps CEO Greg Kidd will again take the stage to discuss the meaning of “ownership” when public data on the internet is made available for purchase through an API.
Tickets are going fast, but its not too late to get yours. Use the code GOBAPI20 to save 20% off your BAPI ticket today!!